This grade II listed Mayfair townhouse was built around 1755. Having served as a bank for much of the twentieth century, it has been the subject of a great number of alterations, including the construction of a basement level. While the building was in a semi-derelict state when it was purchased by the current owner, the original cantilevered stone stair between first and second floors is a key feature which has survived.
The building has been sensitively refurbished and extended to form a private suite of offices. The original floor plan has been reinstated to the principal levels and all floors are now served by a new passenger lift. A new flight of stone stairs has been constructed from ground to first floors, connecting with the original flight above. Interior design and FF&E services have been provided by Kitesgrove.
Photographs: MSMR/Veronica Rodriguez Photography