We are a leading residential architecture studio with an impressive track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with the world's leading developers.
We believe that building development is a continuous, creative and collaborative process, good design evolves through interrogation and refinement and a great concept must be matched by sophisticated, well-crafted detailing. At all stages, we take a consistent and meticulous approach towards architectural design, including spatial sequencing, proportion, material selection and quality of finish, to deliver for our clients, every time.
We make things better - not just for clients but also for our collaborators such as architects, interior designers, contractors, craftsmen and suppliers. The complicated nature of many of our projects requires tenacity and commitment and our clients come to us because they appreciate and trust in the added value we deliver.
At our architecture studio in Waterloo, our dedicated team of over 30 highly-skilled architects, designers and support staff are working across a diverse portfolio including, residential, hotel, commercial and community projects.
"MSMR really understands the London residential market - their hard work and meticulous attention to detail is impressive"
Would you like to work for an award-winning employer? Our business ownership model gives a meaningful voice to employees at every level, to help shape and grow the practice. Our open-plan studio reflects our open approach to design and helps us sustain a supportive, vibrant workplace. We are committed to equal opportunities, respect diversity and encourage all our employees to reach their full potential. Our extensive list of benefits includes;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary profit share bonus payment
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Discretionary financial support for training
- Core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- CPD and training support
- Company membership to NLA with free access to events
- Ride to Work scheme
- Social and sports events throughout the year plus an annual office field trip e.g. Madrid, Porto, Helsinki
- Team lunches and fresh fruit for staff
- Kitchen, showers and secure, covered cycle storage
MSMR does not have any vacancies at the moment but if you wish to speak to us about future opportunities, please email your CV and an covering letter to email@example.com
Our Policies & Certificates
At MSMR we continuously maintain and improve high working standards. We are pleased to be registered;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental certified
- ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety certified
View our full policies
Copies of our certificates can be shown upon request