We are a leading residential architecture studio with an impressive track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with the world's leading developers.
Our practice began in 2000 with the founding directors’ shared passion for the intricacies and challenges of architectural design and this passion still remains at the heart of MSMR today.
We believe that building development is a continuous, creative and collaborative process. Good design evolves through interrogation and refinement and a great concept must be matched by sophisticated, well-crafted detailing. At all stages, a consistent and meticulous approach towards architectural design, including spatial sequencing, proportion, material selection and quality of finish is essential.
At our architecture studio we have a dedicated team of over 40 highly-skilled architects and designers working across a diverse portfolio including residential, mixed-use, commercial, community and hotel projects. We offer a comprehensive range of services including architecture, space-planning, refurbishment and consultancy across all stages of development.
Located a short walk from Waterloo station, our central London studio is a bright and spacious converted Victorian school building which forms an inspiring backdrop for our creative work.
Our services include
- Complete architectural services
- Space Planning
- Refurbishment, listed building and façade retentions
- Interior design and fit out, including FF&E
- New build architecture
- One-off houses and bespoke architecture projects
- Penthouses and air-rights projects
- Hotels, hospitality and leisure developments
- Visualisation, custom modelling and photo-realistic imagery
- BIM planning and implementation
To complement our core architectural and design services we often fulfill a number of other roles, including; lead consultant, lead designer, design guardian (compliance monitoring) and novated architect.
At MSMR our office culture is as important as our work. Our open-plan studio reflects our open approach to design and helps us sustain a supportive, vibrant workplace. We are committed to equal opportunities and encourage all our staff to reach their full potential.
Our extensive list of benefits includes:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pensions scheme
- CPD and training support
- Regular creative review sessions
- Company membership to NLA with free access to events
- Core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Discretionary financial support for training
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Social events throughout the year plus an annual office field trip e.g. Porto, Rotterdam
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Green bike scheme
- Kitchen, showers, secure covered cycle storage
To find out more about our vacancies, send us an email, attaching a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org