We are one of London's leading residential designers with an impressive track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with the world's leading developers.
Our practice began in 2000 with the founding directors’ shared passion for the intricacies and challenges of architectural design and this passion still remains at the heart of MSMR today. We believe that building design and development should be a continuous, creative, collaborative process and are driven by the desire to create architecture that delivers, for the built environment, end users and the wider community, as well as for our clients and their investors.
The practice has grown steadily to become a dedicated team of over 40 highly-skilled architects and designers working on residential, mixed use, commercial, community and hotel projects. A RIBA chartered practice, we offer a comprehensive range of services at all stages of project development and have won awards for our skill, imagination and design excellence.
Located a short walk from Waterloo station, our studio is a bright and spacious converted Victorian school building which forms an inspiring backdrop for our creative work.
"MSMR really understands the London residential market - their hard work and meticulous attention to detail is impressive"
We provide a full range of design services and have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Complete architectural service
- Residential space planning
- Refurbishment, listed building and façade retentions
- Interior design and fit out, including FF&E
- Visualisation, custom modelling and photorealistic imagery
- BIM planning and implementation
- New build architecture
- One-off houses and bespoke projects
- Penthouses and air-rights projects
- Hotels, hospitality and leisure developments
To complement our core architectural and design services we often fulfil a number of other roles, including lead consultant, lead designer, design guardian (compliance monitoring) and novated architect.
At MSMR our office culture is as important as our work. A productive and supportive office life which actively encourages collaboration and team interaction is mirrored in our approach to the design process.
MSMR is committed to equal opportunities and we encourage all staff to reach their full potential. We have an extensive list of benefits which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pensions scheme
- CPD and training support
- Regular creative review sessions
- Company membership to NLA with free access to events
- Core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Social events throughout the year
- Discretionary financial support for training
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Annual office field trip e.g. Porto, Rotterdam, Paris
- Green bike scheme
- Kitchen, showers, secure covered cycle storage
Currently no vacancies