We are a leading residential architecture studio with an impressive track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with the world's leading developers.
We believe that building development is a continuous, creative and collaborative process, good design evolves through interrogation and refinement and a great concept must be matched by sophisticated, well-crafted detailing. At all stages, we take a consistent and meticulous approach towards architectural design, including spatial sequencing, proportion, material selection and quality of finish, to deliver for our clients, every time.
We make things better - not just for clients but also for our collaborators such as architects, interior designers, contractors, craftsmen and suppliers. The complicated nature of many of our projects requires tenacity and commitment and our clients come to us because they appreciate and trust in the added value we deliver.
At our architecture studio in Waterloo, our dedicated team of 40 highly-skilled architects, designers and support staff are working across a diverse portfolio including, residential, hotel, commercial and community projects.
"MSMR really understands the London residential market - their hard work and meticulous attention to detail is impressive"
We are an award-winning employer and our business ownership model gives a meaningful voice to employees at every level, to help shape and grow our practice. Our open-plan studio reflects our open approach to design and helps us sustain a supportive, vibrant workplace. We are committed to equal opportunities and encourage all our employees to reach their full potential.
Our extensive list of benefits includes;
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pensions scheme
- CPD and training support
- Regular creative review sessions
- Company membership to NLA with free access to events
- Core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Discretionary financial support for training
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Social events throughout the year plus an annual office field trip e.g. Madrid, Porto, Rotterdam
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Green bike scheme
- Perkbox membership
- Kitchen, showers and secure covered cycle storage
To find out more about our vacancies, send us an email, attaching a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Policies & Certificates
At MSMR we continuously maintain and improve high working standards. We are pleased to be registered;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental certified
- ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety certified
View our full policies
Copies of our certificates can be shown upon request