Built in 1902, this Grade II listed building (originally designed by architect WD Caroe for the Church Commissioners) occupies an entire block length of busy Knightsbridge.
The prestigious development retains the Grade II listed façade, rebuilding from behind to provide retail units at street level, office space at first floor and 15 lateral and duplex apartments.
MSMR’s design reflects the Edwardian heritage of the original building with a contemporary element that responds to the new south-facing elevation. A rich pallete of materials, colours and textures combined with intricate detailing and bespoke joinery will create elegant interiors befitting of the building’s Knightsbridge location.
CGI Images: MSMR Architects, APML Estate Ltd