MSMR is seeking to fill two architectural roles based at our practice in Waterloo, London.
- Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect
We are looking to recruit a talented, creative Part 2 Architectural Assistant and an Architect or experienced Part 2 architectural assistant with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential and hotel projects with a focus on high end / bespoke design. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings/mixed-use schemes £1m – 50m construction value.
The successful candidates will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design, covering all RIBA stages.
- strong design ability including some experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Should be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies
- experience of working at all RIBA stages
- conversant with current UK regulations
- will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / heritage)
- confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident, approachable, strong team play
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect
Apply with you CV, short covering letter and portfolio examples to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.